I surprised Daniel with tickets to a Ray Lamontagne concert in Syracuse. Just the two of us.
I think that he was in heaven.
He hasn't stopped talking about it!
We left the littles with family. T was more hesitant to say goodbye than we thought. Lew could have cared less. It's funny how that is.
I love driving in the car with Daniel. It is one of the only times we really get to just talk. No distractions. Just us. We don't do things like this enough.
We stayed downtown in a historical hotel. Not quite what we imagined when driving up!
We walked around some shops and ate at an asian restaurant. D loved his sushi. I was told multiple times that I could not eat any.
The venue was in an old theatre. Very cool.
We loved the saxophone player just outside the theatre.
We found a coffee shop across the street. We drank steamers and cider. A new favorite memory.
Everywhere I went people commented on my belly. Some really weird conversations were had.
We had good seats at the concert.
Daniel bought a record.
We were some of the youngest people there.
We loved the concert and left loving Ray even more than before.
His voice is so amazing.
Daniel was like a kid in a candy shop. Totally in his element and eating the whole thing up.
Definitely another memory made. A special one to remember.






No comments:
Post a Comment