Tuesday, September 16, 2008
A FIRST...
Thomas and I both experienced a FIRST yesterday... We got in our first car accident. It wasn't a very exciting or enjoyable first but it was only a little fender bender and neither of us are hurt and everything is ok. We were at a four way stop and after I watched a green bug go through (I remember because I thought it was a really cute car) it was my turn to go so I went and then all of the sudden i heard a crunch and I had collided with another car. He said he didn't see me there but it was my fault, I completely disagree because I was just going after the cute green bug that he happened to be behind. The cop came and said that he wasn't going to fine either of us that accidents happen and that our insurance companies are just going to have to battle it out. YIKES... I hope it all works out and we don't get the bad end of the deal. I wish that Daniel had been there to help me because I was a little emotional and didn't know what to do. All I can say is that I am glad that nobody got hurt... especially Thomas he was just smiling and talking to the police man and paramedics (that were brought in just to check him to make sure that he was ok)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Hi Sadie, it is Britney (from Gringos) I was looking at Aubreys blog and saw your last name!! I can' believe that you have a little baby boy, he is so cute and I am so happy for you!! ANyway, I wanted to keep in touch so here is my blog website! Talk to you later! brit www.bastingfam.blogspot.com
How scary, my poor Sadie! I ran into a car in a parking lot...but I think it was because I turned the car off when I was still in park...anyway, I am glad you are okay!
Hi Sade-
I am so sorry! I am one that would totually freak out in a situation like that, I am glad that you and Thomas are okay, it sounds like you kept yourself together great! By the way, don't worry about getting my book back, I will come get that and my awesome blanket from you when I come up in December. Love ya
Sadie Sue!
I am so happy that you posted a note on my blog so that I can now keep in touch with you. I am sorry to hear that you were in a wreck but I am glad you are okay. And hello...I didn't even know that you had a baby! Holy cow! He's really a cute little guy. Congrats!
Love you. Kaylie
sad day. i would have ran down the streets of rexburg to come help you. i am so sorry, but so glad everything is ok. love you and miss you lots!!
scary sade! I'm glad everything is ok. I'm still nervous to drive Jay around for that very reason
Post a Comment