We are really grateful to have a place to live but I am not going to lie... we can't wait to get a nice house of our own someday. Maybe it is the musty smells, or the fact that it always feels humid in our apartment and nothing dries completely, or hearing our neighbors children running all day, or 80 year old carpet that I don't dare touch, or maybe just our cheap version of a motel 6 bathroom. The shower hits Daniel at about his waist, the tub is mini, the toilet seat is not only cheap plastic it is only half of a seat. Not only does our bathroom come with all of these luxuries of a motel 6 the other day (after Daniel cleaned the bathroom) I found our toilet paper folded all nice and fancy like a motel 6! Daniel always talks about how when he was younger he thought that staying in a hotel= fun! Well looks like he found a way to help us have more fun with the luxury of motel 6 toilet paper right here in our apartment! Thanks Babe!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Motel 6
We are really grateful to have a place to live but I am not going to lie... we can't wait to get a nice house of our own someday. Maybe it is the musty smells, or the fact that it always feels humid in our apartment and nothing dries completely, or hearing our neighbors children running all day, or 80 year old carpet that I don't dare touch, or maybe just our cheap version of a motel 6 bathroom. The shower hits Daniel at about his waist, the tub is mini, the toilet seat is not only cheap plastic it is only half of a seat. Not only does our bathroom come with all of these luxuries of a motel 6 the other day (after Daniel cleaned the bathroom) I found our toilet paper folded all nice and fancy like a motel 6! Daniel always talks about how when he was younger he thought that staying in a hotel= fun! Well looks like he found a way to help us have more fun with the luxury of motel 6 toilet paper right here in our apartment! Thanks Babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
HAHA! I hear ya on the needing a place of our own thing. I can't wait! Being able to paint walls, new carpet, real toilets...yeah, yeah, done all that! Miss ya friend!
someday we won't be students anymore...
Daniel can be sooo entertaining. Who would think to do that to the toilet paper after they finish cleaning the bathroom?? Hilarious!
Post a Comment