*TAG: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, & 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Then Tag 5 People At The End Of Your Post.
3 JOYS...
-my family...especially laughing with Daniel and playing with Thomas if you can't tell already!
-ice cream...or any sweet
-clothes (shoes included)
3 FEARS...
-car accidents
-snakes...spiders...the dark...getting bitten by a duck
-being alone
3 GOALS...
-Graduate with my bachelors
-make my bed everyday
-travel to another country...hopefully the London Olympics in 2012
3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS (this was hard for me...either I am not obsessive or wont admit it)
-the TODAY show... maybe because we only get channel 6
-sweets...it is seriously worse than ever
-Daniel says the way that I clean is obsessive...that doesn't mean that I clean obsessively
3 RANDOM OR SURPRISING FACTS
-I LOVE the smell of laundry being done
-I dreamed of being a rodeo queen...hat, wranglers, horse, big hair and all!
-I have hand claustrophobia... if it doesn't exist then it should. It is a miracle that I still have my wedding ring.
*I tag Morgan, Aubrey, Michelle, Andrea, and Ashley




3 comments:
Sadie, my pretty lady!!!
Yay! I am so excited to hear from you. Sometimes I have wondered how you are doing. I am amazed that your baby is already so big. You're a mommy! Wow, isn't it amazing to think that only a few years ago we weree galavanting around, living at Royal Crest? Crazy! I am so happy to be back with Seth in Cleveland. We are renting a beautiful house, and I am taking some time off from school and work to paint it, and unpack everything. I am so happy I got to teach in Guatemala. It is such a wonderful place. I miss it. I am going back in april for my friends wedding. I think I can understand a little of Paul Oja's feeling about that country. I wouldn't want to live there forever, but it is an amazing place with such amazing people. How the heck are you? Where are you? Are you still going to school, or are you finished? Did your husband ever work at the advising center in the Smith building? Just wondering. Write back soon. This is my email if you would rather use that,
bananafudge16@yahoo.com
Love you!
Em
First may I say, your hair is sooo cute!! I love it so much!! Then I will say Thomas is so big!! He is looking more like a boy!! How crazy. The pic of him going to church in his little sweater is amazing. I miss you!! I want to play. I am full on crying right now cuz I want to see you!! Argh!!
This is Andrew and Collette we know you from high school, anyway, your little Thomas sure is a cutie and only two days younger than our little Douglas! It was fun to find your blog!
Post a Comment