Over the last 6 months Daniel has been coaching the young mens team for our ward and the Elders Quorum team, playing for the Elders Quorum team, playing inter-murals and a competitive team on campus, playing in a few tournaments and of course any pick up game that comes around. He LOVES ball and a lot of his life is consumed playing the game or watching it being played. Here is a picture of a black eye that he got a few weeks ago playing the game. He liked acting like he was ROCKY and he would call me Adriane. I think he felt pretty tough with that shiner.
Right after he got hit in the eye I asked him if he was going to play in his game the next night and he looked at me like....DUH.... why wouldn't I?! I probably answered with a cheeky remark and left it at that. But I think that when he got hit a few weeks later and got a concussion he realized it was time to take it easy (at least for the weekend)
I love watching him play and am really glad that he hasn't had more serious injuries.....knock on wood!




1 comment:
To be honest... I think that face looks uglier without the black eye... COLD BLOODED!
-dEVIN
Post a Comment