Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Chalk and Bubbles
Today was a chalk and bubbles kind of day.
We had no errands to run and no immediate chores to do.
The baby still isn't on his way.
So we set up a blanket outside in the shade on the sidewalk.
We shared otter pops. We make quite the team. He sucks out most of the juice then hands it to me so I can eat the barely flavored ice. Just the way I like it.
We drew pictures with chalk.
We practiced blowing bubbles.
All of this we did in our diaper. At least Thomas was only in his diaper. I was wishing.
We enjoyed our freedom and just soaked up life.
Today we played with chalk and bubbles. It was that kind of a day.
Today I LOVE this video.
I pray for the ability to LOVE and FORGIVE. This life is full of opportunities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I think you have a pretty sweet life, even though this baby hasn't decided to enter the world yet. Maybe today! I am glad you had a chalk day. I sure love you guys.
I LOVE that video too. I cried and cried and cried. How powerful!
I hope that you have your sweet baby boy soon! Good luck! Love you!
Last summer I was pregos and miserable. Good luck.
I love his bed head. It totally goes with the "chalk and bubbles" kind of day.
Post a Comment