Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cheesecake



I laid Lewis down in his crib and went to the bathroom.
I was gone a total of a minute.
I could hear Thomas in the kitchen taking full advantage that I wasn't with him.
I hurried out to see what awaited me...
I found him at the kitchen table with the rest of my birthday cheesecake.  Wearing his swimming shirt and a grin covered in cheesecake.
He probably knew that he had limited time and didn't even bother to get a fork or a plate.  He just dug in.
I also dug in... only I used a fork.  Yes we finished all three pieces.
The cheesecake was just as delicious without a plate and a lot more fun to eat.
Then we snuggled up with full bellies and watched "Follow that Bird" (even though he was determined to lay on my head and not beside me.  I don't know if you can call that snuggling or not.)






4 comments:

Liz said...

haha. Love it.

Lydia Story said...

He is so darling! Thank you for your sweet post. You have made my day!

Sara Packer said...

He totally looks like your brothers right now. Next month he'll probably look like Daniel again.

Kurt and Michelle said...

Sade- I am going to be getting together with Aubrey while I am in Salt Lake and I was wondering if you would maybe want to be half-way and we could all get together, let me know what your plans are for next week, either Mon.,Tues.,or Wed.