Last year it was spur of the moment... and it turned out so much fun.
We had to do it again.
We spent the day preparing for the festivities.
It was good to spend time as a family just having fun.
MENU
Broccoli and Cheese Chowder in Soup Bowls
Garden Salad
Sparkling Soda with Frozen Grapes
ACTIVITIES
College Football games
Carving pumpkins
DESSERT
Donuts
Apple Cider
The food turned out so yummy.
If you have never had frozen grapes. I highly suggest them. I like them way better then normal.
Soup bowls remind me of the Nordic and corn chowder tuesdays before devotional. So good.
Garden Salad... healthy and absolutely the best zucchini I have ever had. Besides zucchini bread full of chocolate chips. I am not sure if that counts though.
Homemade apple cider. Perfect way to warm your belly and soul. Plus it feels your house with the best smell ever.
There is just something about yummy warm food to make a fall night complete.
We all took our turn with the pumpkins. Thomas cleaned the pumpkin/ punkmen off. Daniel did most of the hard work and I just did the finishing touches.
They turned out simple yet perfect and classic.
Our Fabulous Fest was just as Fabulous as expected. It is definitely going to continue to be an annual event in the Packer house. Now I just need to get costumes ready for my little trick-or-treaters.





No comments:
Post a Comment