As I typed the title of this post I could hear Thomas say, "Fire engine"
I wish you guys could as well.
He loves them and it is super cute when he says it.
A few weeks ago we saw one in the parking lot of Home Depot and had to stop.
They were doing some sort of awareness..I am guessing fire safety?
Thomas wasn't interested in anything but the fire engine and the helmet.
He sat in the drivers seat.
Put on the seat belt.
Tried to shift it into gear and drive away.
Tried on a real helmet and didn't want to take it off.
It was Thomas Heaven.
I am pretty sure if Thomas knew when it meant to have a job he would say, "I want to be a fire fighter when I grow up." He would get to be manly. Say fire hydrant all the time. Maybe get a spotted Dalmatian dog. Play with water. Drive a big fire engine and wear a helmet. All things he loves.
If he decides to take that route I would be proud. If not then I will just be proud of how cute he looked the day he got to act like a fire fighter!




No comments:
Post a Comment