Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sweet Dreams




Hope your night is better then ours was a few nights ago.
Lewis is teething and was up most of the night.
We decided to spend it on the couch together.  
We were joined by a sobbing Thomas around 4.  
He was genuinely upset because he wanted to go to Mcdonalds.  
Apparently "that guy left me in his car" and wouldn't let him go to Mcdonalds.  
Although it is sad that he has to have nightmares that wake him up so sad.
I am glad that this is the biggest nightmare in his life!
I couldn't help but laugh.  
After the production, they both were able to completely relax and doze off.  
Not my ideal idea for a sleep over.  I prefer my bed these days!
But, they do look darn cute when they are so completely relaxed.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

oh what a good mom you are sade. As much as I dread nights that I'm up with one/both of the kids, there's something special about sitting with your babies in the dark when it's completely quiet. Don't you think? I know I will miss it someday...

Poulsen Family said...

I think my favorite person in the picture is you, Sadie. Your look says it all. Oh, the joys of motherhood!

Kurt and Michelle said...

Oh the days I will be looking forward to very shortly are now flashing before my eyes. I need to remember to be patient and hopefully be able to take a nap sometime, even if it is at 6p.m. after Kurt gets home from work:)

Andrea said...

I know how those nights are...I'm sorry for your loss of sleep! You do have two cuties though. And like Aubrey said, I think we will look back on these days and miss them. I try to remember that at 3 am...