We have been bundling up from head to toe and we've gotten really creative with our hats.
Now don't be jealous of our fashion sense.
Just think of it as the future.
I also want to give ALL credit to Thomas.
And a special Thanks to Big Lew for being such a good sport. He loved being a model can you tell?
haha this last one kills me. I am literally laughing out loud right now. I am not even sure what face he is making. Especially since he is the one that did this to himself. hahaha.
On a different note. T is sick right now. YUCKY.
He has a rash.
A fever.
A cough.
He poked himself in the eye and it is red and teary.
I feel so bad for the kid. He keeps saying, "Mom, make me feel better."
I can't wait until he is designing hats again for the cold... or for fashion. Because this being sick thing is no fun for any of us.
I just looked at that last picture again and seriously can't stop laughing.
It is a good thing I take a lot of pictures to capture all of the special moments.




No comments:
Post a Comment