I really like to laugh.
I am afraid that I have passed this on to my oldest son.
He laughs all day long.
Some people have told me I have a distinct laugh.
I am afraid that I have passed this on to my oldest son as well.
Why is this a bad thing you might ask?
Well let me tell you. His distinct laugh is a fake laugh. More like a cackle.
He gets louder and louder until you acknowledge him. And then for acknowledging him he gets even louder.
A vicious cycle if you ask me.
It drives me crazy.
So that I don't go crazy... I laugh at the situation. How ironic, right?
Just like I laugh with him when he makes silly faces.
Just like I laugh with him when he dresses up in anything and everything. Let's just say he has found multiple awesome uses for a pair of underwear.
Just like I laugh with him when he says things like, "When I'm your age I will have zits."
He is one funny kid and I surely like to laugh with him all day long.
Even if his laugh isn't real!




4 comments:
Love that kid. He's got such a fun personality. I love your laugh too Sadie. That picture of Thomas in the bath with the goggles on is my favorite. :)
He is so funny! And you are too!
Loving your laugh and your cute insights and posts! We need to get together again, sometime soon!
So cute and funny! I have always loved your laugh and I'm sure his laugh is just as cute!:) Thomas has gotten so big I LOVE his curls and always have!!!
I also checked out your little babe and he is so cute and big as well! After looking at your pics of your two boys, it makes me even more excited to have two little guys right in a row -buds for life!
luvs!
Post a Comment