(Thomas the aspiring photographer captures a blurred and unfocused moment in the Packer home)
We have been in Rexburg enjoying the Holiday Season with family for the last few weeks.
It was lovely.
I am so behind on the happenings in our life... we just had too much fun while away.
We ate good food, watched movies, went cross country skiing, swam, went caroling on horse drawn sleighs, played basketball, got a hair cut, learned to roll over, hit a horse, we went sledding and played in the snow, we built snowmen and snow angels, played lazer tag, went on a hot date, went bowling, played with cousins, chatted, got a pedicure, played video games, read good books, and of course enjoyed everything that Santa brought for us.
Now we are home again and back in business. Except that 3 of the 4 of us have colds. So is life.
Daniel says he is sick of the "BLAH" post and asked for something more upbeat.
I don't know how fabulous this has been... but it will be a new post at least.
I haven't even downloaded all of our fun pictures... It is probably better. I would have overloaded you I am sure.
We had a very lovely Holiday Season. I am sad that it has come and gone. Our tree is down. We felt of our Saviors love. We served and were served. We counted down and tried to take in the whole experience. I can't believe how fast it went.
But I am completely excited to see what this new year brings.
It is going to be unexpected and exciting. Right now I am feeling really optimistic!
As for resolutions I want to get lost in serving others. I want to be aware enough to recognize and then be selfless enough to follow through.
I am tired and must go to sleep before someone else needs me.
Doesn't that picture at the top totally fit this post? Completely blurred and out of focus. I thought it was fitting!
Good night and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you!




No comments:
Post a Comment