I would not consider myself much of a technology snob.
I can only turn on a computer or a television when told how to do it.
Today that all changed.
Today I got my Mac back. After a long long hiatus of broken keys, and chargers dying and then getting the whole keyboard replaced.....I have it back.
I am happy to say that I love it. And prefer it over Daniel's. (non mac)
Today I am happily a technology snob.
Hopefully our updates will be more frequent now.
Hopefully.




2 comments:
Yes, you snob :) We have an ipad and LOVE it. Next computer will be apple for sure!
I am a Mac gal myself, they are way more fun! Saide, your little boys are sooooooooooo CUTE! And they are both getting so big, Lewis looks like he is such a fun and spirited little kid! I know I have told you this before, but your boys make me so excited for Desmond and Leon's brotherly love and friendship to grow along with their age. Their bond is already apparent even though Leon is just 7 weeks! sure love ya Saide, wish we lived closer to you so are boys could all play!
Post a Comment