Friday, February 6, 2015
Dear Harrison
Hello Little.
You my friend are 8 weeks old.
You were prayed into our lives and have changed everything. In the best way possible.
From the very beginning you have made your presence known and I am convinced you will continue to do that throughout your life.
What an amazing thing being born on this earth and starting out your very own journey. The one that you are meant to be on. I am excited to see where life takes you. I only hope and pray that as your mother I can help guide you and teach you the things you need to know.
You are growing up right before our eyes.
12 lbs 12 oz
23 inches long
80th percentile in both.
You have been so strong from the get go. You hold your head up like a champ and have been able to roll over since you were 3 days old. Who does that?!
You are starting to coo and smile. The best is when you lock eyes and I can feel that you see me. Amazing.
You were blessed on Sunday January 11 in the Erie 2nd ward. What a special day. Ben, Sara and kids and GrandMary and Grandpa Tom were able to be there.
You have the deepest blue wide eyes.
I adore your bear cub nose.
You have a stork bite on your forehead and at the nape of your neck. One of my young women thought you were plagued with zits already. That won't come until later.
You are slightly bald in the front and have long hair in the back with an ice cream swirl.
Your eyelashes are light colored and aren't thick but they curl perfectly.
You do the cutest nose twitch right when you are about to smile.
You are incredibly ticklish. You twitch if I even touch your sides while feeding you. Forget rubbing your back that makes you squirm side to side.
You are sleeping well at night. Usually only waking up around 4 to eat. Thank you!
You do get a case of the grumps in the evening. (that is putting it lightly)
I love sitting with you day in and day out. I can't get enough of you. I don't want to set you down because every time I pick you up again you have grown and changed. I don't want to miss a thing. Notice the hundreds of pictures I have already taken of you.
You have long fingers and long toes.
You coo and make a deep throaty sound in your sleep.
You are a sound guy. You respond to music, running water any loud appliance.
You are quite the boy. I can't believe you just came into our lives a few short weeks ago. We all absolutely love and adore everything about you.
I feel so lucky to be your mom.
I love you more everyday.
xox- momma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Sadie, I just wanted to tell you how much I love your posts about your kids. It just makes me smile every time, and makes me appreciate all the little things I love about being a mom, too, only you are much better at expressing it in writing then I am. So thanks for putting a smile on my face. And little Harrison is adorable. Congrats!
Post a Comment