Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The perfect cupcake afternoon

Yesterday I spent a lovely afternoon with these two men.



We ran scouting errands.
We drove through downtown I.F.
Admired some fabulous old houses that I would love to fix and domesticate.
We "patiently" looked around at styles and clothes.
We bought a festive holiday sweater for baby T.
We played on the mall toys.  Note to self... they are way more fun when you don't put money in them.


A dear friend told me to enjoy these days while Daniel isn't working/going to school because he will be for the rest of his life.  
I needed to hear that and so I took her advice to heart. 

We stopped at the closest Starbucks for a raspberry italian soda and a vanilla cupcake that looked divine.  
Only it wasn't. It was as hard as a rock and probably a few days old.  
Now I am craving the PERFECT cupcake.  
I think that I will go and try to make it.  
Don't worry I already ate my fruits and vegi's for the day.  Did you?
Wish me luck!


xoxo
the Domestic Goddess

No comments: