SCREAMY SCREAMY
HAPPY HAPPY
HALLOWEEEENY
A few of the hard core TRICK or TREATERS
Sadie (music staying warm)
Thomas (guitar)
Brady (SCARY skeleton that Thomas was fascinated by)
TY( himself)
THE STAR of the show
the MUSIC note (had to be there to cover a stain)
Not the easiest place to pose for a picture.
Thomas and Daniel
Looking so photogenic walking down the street
A cool in motion picture
Buddy with Grandpa and Grandma
Grandpa (soldier... who actually retired after 30 years of service)
Grandma (just with sweet hair/anything you think she should be)
THe Best part of the night.
Checking out the GOODS
I hope that everyones Halloween was as enjoyable and SPOOKY as ours was.
This year our theme (daniel excluded he was too cool to dress up) was MUSIC. Thomas was a guitar that I made for him and I thought I could be the music and so I just lightly stitched a black felt note on a white shirt that I had.
We went to a Carnival on Friday night in West Jefferson. We played a lot of fantastic carnival games. Daniel's favorite was throwing sponges at the principal, I was extremely frightened by the spook alley, and THomas just LOVED being there.
Saturday night we went TRUNK or TREATING which was perfect for us. NOT too much candy and we weren't out in the cold for too long either. He was dancing in the streets for everyone. After someone put a candy in his bucket we stopped and took them all out to examine each piece before we moved on to the next. By the end he had it figured out and was running to the next car and grabbing multiple candies at each place. WE enjoyed some tacos up at my families house and then went TRICK or TREATING at Grandpa Packers house. Thomas enjoyed holding the bowl for all the the kids that came around.




6 comments:
What a fun halloween. We wished you guys could be down here with us, but it sounds like you had a good time. Great job on Thomas' costume. I love it!! I am glad you guys went to see dad. We felt bad that he was home alone.
So much fun! You are so crafty, Thomas looks adorable.
I can't believe you made Thomas' cosume- and he wore it, too. Corbin was not into anything we did, or his catipillar costume. Maybe next year! glad you guys had fun though
What a fun day! You are an amazing seamstress! The guitar is darling.
Did you make the costume for Thomas? It is so cute. Thomas is getting so big! Miss you guys!
haha. the house! you actually have neighbors now?!?
Post a Comment