Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE this guy?
Well I do and it isn't just because he makes me laugh. Real hard sometimes. He even made me laugh until I cried the other night and that hasn't happened before.
It isn't just because he waited to kiss me (in public) until our wedding day. Just because he knows that I am a private person. He is also an AMAZING kisser!
It isn't just because he is a great dad to this little MAN.
It isn't just because he tells me that I am beautiful. See he is shouting it to the world
right here I am not making this up...

It isn't just because he works real hard for Thomas and I.
It isn't just because he is so manly and strong.
It IS ALL of these things... and mostly because he is the only person that has ever made me feel this way. You know IN LOVE and I know that he feels that way about me too... that is why I LOVE him. You can see the LOVELY LOVE in my eyes 3 years ago, and it is still here today.








5 comments:
AWWW! Danny had hair back then;)
I actually got teary eyed reading this. That's so sweet. I love that you love him! He really is a great guy. And you are great for each other! I love that you are part of our family!!
I always find it amazing how blessed we are by our Heavenly Father, such a blessing to love so deeply, don't ya think:)
so sweet! love all the pictures- you guys are both such beautiful people
I LOVE it! Your blog is always so uplifting. You did get a winner. Those Packer boys can't be beat.
Post a Comment