Do my boys look alike? A question that I get asked often.
You tell me....Who is Who
.................................
................................
........................................
................................
................................
............................
How do you think you did?
I am actually surprised. They look more alike then I thought.
Of course I know all of the secrets that give each picture away.




3 comments:
What a fun post! I think I can definitely tell which ones are Thomas. You'll have to give the answers though so we will know if we were right!
Yes the look totally alike! but here is my guesses
starting from the top and going down
Lewis, thomas, thomas, lewis,lewis,thomas, thomas, lewis lewis,thomas thomas, lewis
then Thomas is on the right and Lewis is on the left
? am I close?
Sadie Sadie Bo Badie!!!!
I am so happy to hear from you :) your boys are so beautiful! Congrats on being a mommy again.
Love ya,
Sarah
Post a Comment