Monday, November 8, 2010

ATTENTION LADIES in CACHE VALLEY


Our apartment complex is going to have a 
HOLIDAY BOUTIQUE
Friday November 19, 2010
10- 3 pm
Oak Meadows Club House
351 W 1600 N 
Logan, Utah 84341

*There should be some awesome things there  
*I personally am going to be making skirts and aprons
(wish me luck!  my first Boutique.  skirt pictured above)
*GREAT PERSONALIZED GIFTS
*Fun ladies day out

I am so excited and I hope to see you all there


6 comments:

Breanna said...

Wow, Sadie. I don't live in Cache Valley, but you have some seriously toned calves. Way to go.

Melinda said...

That is a super cute skirt. I wish I lived in Cache Valley, I love that area.

Ashley Aikele said...

I wish I lived close by. I would be there in a heartbeat. Good luck!

Phil and Pat said...

I want two of them!!! Make them in "extra fat" size! Ha! Mom

Becky said...

Maybe we will come over. Great Calves by the way. :)

Liz said...

So cute. Great job Sadie! Wish I could be there.