Yesterday Daniel and I celebrated being married for four years.
We think it is funny that in these few short years SO much in our lives has changed. So many BIG things to completely change our whole perspective on life.
We are no longer two individuals. We have learned to combine our lives. We still are learning weird quirks and all.
We have made a few moves.
Changed wards. Not callings.
Graduated with our bachelors degrees.
Started a masters program.
We are no longer just a couple. We are a family. With two children. Two angels.
We decided that it is our angels that have helped us to change our perspective the most.
They keep us on our toes learning and growing every single day.
They bring a lot more meaning and simple joy.
We've been blessed. These four years have been full of love, laughter, and learning.
I think that Jack Johnson described our marriage perfectly when he said...
"You gotta be careful when you've got good love
Cause the angels will just keep on multiplying."
Amen Jack. Amen.





5 comments:
LOVE the pictures!! Congrats on 4 years yeah!!!!
Love the song, I personally think it is sooooo true!! Happy Anniversary, I have decided that Anniversaries are my new favorite thing to celebrate!
Happy Anniversary!!! Can it be true? Four wonderful years already? Love you, Sadie and Daniel
Four years... wow. I remember going to your wedding reception. I loved all the cakes! So fun. Glad you quoted Jack... perfectly fitting. Congrats on the Anniversary and having two angels :)
Happy Anniversary! We just celebrated 4 years too! Can you believe how fast it's gone? Sade, have I ever told you, "you're a good writer."? because you are.
Post a Comment