Friday, January 21, 2011

DANCE PARTY PACKER STYLE


Each morning around 10 I close the blinds in our apartment.
I put on my favorite workout attire.
I crank the music. Usually something with a beat.
Thomas, Lewis and myself have a dance party Packer style.


Kind of like these women.
Except I look better in a leotard. They accentuate all of the right features. You know post baby features.
We feel like when we are cooped up in our apartment with the winter blues. Moving our boogie bodies is the perfect thing to lift our spirits and get some of our energy out.
You should try it too. Hopefully these ladies inspired you. If not turn on some of your own tunes and MOVE YOUR BOOGIE BODY.

6 comments:

Lydia Story said...

Love it! Sadie you are hillarious! Good exercise and moves for you and the boys!

Michelle said...

Sadie did you ever see our remake!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P0jc2hXu9g

Aubrey said...

love you sade

Liz said...

Why haven't I ever seen that exercise clip??! That's hilarious. You guys are great. I watched Michelle's version too. I am proud to say the least to be part of this family. :)

Sara Packer said...

Get loose for heaven sake! I am motivated!

Becky said...

That is so funny. Especially the middle lady.