Thursday, July 24, 2014

IDAHO 2014 PART 3

It was time for Big Daddy to go home.  That is always a sad time and also another change of location.
On Daniels way out we all loaded up and he dropped us back off at my parents to stay for a few more days.

We were able to go to Hannah's Senior dance recital.  Thomas watched the whole thing even when he was getting tired eyes and needed a warm momma lap snuggle.  Lewis was exhausted and curled up in a ball in his chair and fell asleep.  We ended the night with ice cream from G's dairy.  Ending the night with ice cream is always a good idea.


The next day I was able to go to the temple with my mom, dad and sister Alisa.  I don't get to go as often as I would like.  Such a lovely afternoon.
Then we found a great little fishing hole that was guaranteed to help us catch a few fish.  Except we were the ones fishing and so we didn't catch anything.  But we were with great company.   Thomas got his favorite KFC for dinner.  The evening was absolutely beautiful.  The view of the Tetons was spectacular.  We all got a chance to cast.  We had so much fun that we didn't even wind down on the way home.  I tell you these two boys totally feed off of each other.  CRAZY!








I was still worried about Thomas's hurt arm.  He still wasn't using it.  He couldn't straighten it all of the way and it had been two weeks.  I took him to get x-rayed.  It wasn't broken, so we celebrated his bravery with a sno shack.  What else?   We had mexican for dinner where Thomas ate a giant burrito ALL by himself.  (We are in for it when he is a teenager) We then went to the park where we played ultimata frisbee, jumped rope, climbed the monkey bars, played soccer, jumped off of towers, and did trick after trick to get laughs!  The boys ended the night sleeping on the tramp with their uncles!








In the summer I grew up going to Rigby Lake and it was so much fun taking the boys to play in the sun!  They jumped off of the docks.  Rowed in the canoes.  Floated on tubes.  Found 1000 new rocks to add to their collection in the sand and loved playing with uncles and cousins!





YAY for cousins in our Sunday best!




No comments: