FEELING BLESSED for so much today.
Feeling Blessed for my dear family. My men. They are my world. They teach men. They make me laugh. They love me. They are mine for eternity. Parents. Siblings. Grandparents. In-laws. Aunts Uncles and Cousins.
Feeling Blessed to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know it to be the true church. It gives me answers and strength.
Feeling Blessed for a warm home.
Feeling Blessed for food on the table.
Feeling Blessed for music. It lifts my soul.
Feeling Blessed for my imagination and my education.
Feeling Blessed for laughter and joy in my life.
Feeling Blessed for relationships with others. I learn so much from all of you everyday.
Feeling Blessed for freedoms.
Feeling Blessed for perspective.
Feelings Blessed for talents. My own and others that bless me daily.
Feeling Blessed for face wash, toothpaste, pajamas, finger nail polish, cute boots, television, a bed, shoes, ice cream, scarves, books, computers, straighteners, running, our car, hair cuts, gum, toilet paper, deodorant and candles.
Feeling Blessed for my life. For my health. For who I am.
FEELING BLESSED for so much today.




1 comment:
I love your posts Saide they are so good and inspirational! I feel very blessed as well and to have you as a friend!:)
Hope life keeps going so well for you!
Also, your little guys are growing up so much they are both adorable as ever!
Post a Comment