Thursday, August 28, 2014

Family Pictures Packer Style

I thought this progression of pictures was hilarious.
A little snapshot into our lives literally!
The wind was blowing.
At least one of us doesn't want to cooperate. They never can be persuaded.
I love that Lewis has his jacket on backwards.  Zipped up and everything.
I don't know why I had an umbrella... the wind kept blowing it the wrong direction.
It was cold... we were under dressed.
Thomas just sat down next to me and said, "these pictures are all the same."
They might look like it to others, but to me they show SO MUCH MORE.
They show me that life definitely isn't perfect.  It is memorable.  I sure hope to remember that we LOVE each other through our imperfections and through this crazy journey in life.
They show me that we are lucky to have each other.  To learn life lessons together, to lower our expectations and to enjoy the journey.
These pictures are hilarious and mean the world to me!










And then the crowd departed and we thought it would be a good idea to try it all again!  We apparently have more to learn in this life!









1 comment:

Jill said...

I love every single snapshot....because if it was all perfect then it wouldn't be how it really was! I love that you love those pictures too. As moms we see things that no one else can see...don't we?!?!!!