Wednesday, August 13, 2014
SO HAPPY
There are times in my life when I am overwhelmed by happiness! I can recognize blessings and feel very close to the spirit. Knowing that this life is very important in this great PLAN that we are all apart of. When I recognize my potential as a daughter of God. When I am fulfilling my duty as a wife and a mother. When I am finding joy in the process I can feel this happiness. It is my family that helps me to reach that potential and be close to the spirit.
I am grateful for these experiences. I am also so grateful to announce that we are adding to our little family of four. We are adding another little boy in December 2014. This brings me happiness. Overwhelming happiness. I keep getting asked if I am ok having 3 little boys. I can honestly say with all of my heart that I am MORE THAN OK. How could I not be when I look at the other two angels that I have? They are amazingly crazy and hilarious and they help me everyday to feel of the spirit and become more of the woman that I need to become. I am blessed. I couldn't stop laughing during the ultrasound. I love being a mom. I love my men. I love being a mom to my men. All 3 of them. By 3 I really mean 4 (Daniel included)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I just heard this from Hanna -- Congrats!! You are such a great mom of boys, keep rocking it. :)
Post a Comment